Curry RiceCan be made with either Prawns / Chicken / Fish / Mutton / Vegetables / Paneer
- Curry Paste Ingredients
- Poppy Seeds
- White Sesame Seeds
- Whole red chillies (deseeded and chopped) (If you like spicy do not deseed and increase the number of chillies)
- Chana (ready to eat not the ones that need boiling)
- Groundnuts (ready to eat not the ones that need boiling)
- Other ingredients
- 5 medium tomatoes
- Curry leaves
- Garlic - finely chopped
- Powder Garam Masala
- Cooked prawns or chicken or mutton or fish or potatoes or paneer or vegetables
- Coconut milk powder
- Salad Ingredients
- Onions finely chopped
- 3 Medium limes cut into 4 pieces
- Rice Ingredients
- 300 gms basmati rice
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon Salt as per requirement
- Water as per requirement
- Preparation in Advance
- Soak Kokum in boiling water & keep aside in a container.
- Soak Coconut milk powder in water & keep aside in a container.
- Clean wash & boil prawns in salted water & keep aside in a container.
- Save the salted water don't throw it away.
- Take whole red chilies break them into pieces and remove their seeds & keep aside in a container.
- Roast the curry paste ingredients on low flame. Cool and dry the ingredients. After that grind them into a fine powder & keep aside in a container.
- Boil basmati rice & keep it aside in a container.
Mohnaz BalsaraMember of ZFC
Own a travel company called DeiaMo Paradiso. Have extensive deals in over 100+ countries. Love to travel and take tons of photograhs.