Last updated: 21st April, 2019
Welcome to our Site. These are our terms for use of the Site and any Zoroastrian Connection product or service which you may access in several ways, including but not limited to the web, PDAs, mobile phones, and RSS feeds. These Terms & Conditions (terms) apply whenever you access the Site, regardless of how you access the Site.
Use of this Site
1. The Publisher, as set out at the end of these terms (ZC), is the owner and operator of this Site.
2. Each user of this Site (User or you) agrees to be bound by these terms. Your use of and access to this Site indicates your acceptance of an agreement with these terms, as they exist at the time of use.
3. ZC may amend these terms at any time by posting changes on the Site. If you use the Site (other than to review the amended terms) after a notice of change has been provided, you will be deemed to have accepted the new terms. ZC will include on the Site the date on which it last made amendments to these terms.
Content and functionality of the Site
1. ZC may alter, suspend or discontinue the Site and/or its functionality and/or the content made available through the Site at any time, with or without notice to Users, and, to the full extent permitted by law and subject to the remainder of these Terms and Conditions, ZC will not be liable to any User or to any third party should it exercise such rights.
2. In some circumstances, the Site will allow Users to access and download certain content onto your device(s). Some such content may not be available at all times in the future for subsequent download and ZC will have no liability to you in such circumstances subject to the remainder of these terms.
1. All intellectual property in relation to content on this Site belongs to ZC or its licensors, advertisers or affiliates. You obtain no interest in that intellectual property. All content on this Site is protected by British, Indian and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not do anything which interferes with or breaches those laws or the intellectual property rights in the content.
3. The logos of the Site are trademarks of ZC or its related bodies corporate. Other trademarks may be displayed on the Site from time to time. These may belong to third parties. Nothing displayed on the Site should be construed as granting any license or right of use of any logo, trademark or masthead displayed on the Site, without the express written permission of the relevant owner.
Liability & Indemnity
1. ZC does not exclude any rights and remedies in respect of goods or services under the Law or equivalent State or Territory legislation which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. ZC otherwise excludes all rights, remedies, guarantees, conditions, and warranties in respect of goods or services from your use of the Site whether based in statute, common law or otherwise to the extent permitted by law. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the following provisions apply. :
* ZC does not warrant the accuracy of the content which you access through this Site. The content is provided to you “as is” and on an “as available” basis and on the condition that you undertake all responsibility for assessing the accuracy of the content and rely on it at your own risk. All content which you access through this Site may be changed at ZC’s sole discretion and without notice.
* ZC will have no responsibility or liability in relation to any loss or damage that you incur, including damage to your software or hardware, arising from your use of or access to this Site.
* ZC does not warrant that functions of this Site or which you access through this Site, such as hyperlinks, will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, that there will be no technical problems which prevent or unreasonably delay delivery of the Site or any content which ought to be accessible through the Site, or that ZC or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or bugs.
2. Where permitted under local law, the liability of ZC, for any breach of a term or condition implied by law is limited at ZC’s discretion, to the supply of any service again or the payment for the cost of having any service supplied again. However, ZC cannot limit its liability in this manner if you establish that it would not be fair or reasonable for ZC to do so.
Third Party Content & Links
1. This Site may include third party content which is subject to that third party’s terms and conditions of use. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting any license or right for you to use that content.
2. This Site may include links to third party sites which are not related to ZC and in relation to which ZC has no control or interest. The appearance of those links on this Site does not indicate any relationship between ZC and that third party or any endorsement by ZC of that third party, its site or the products or services which it is advertising.
1. When you submit content to ZC in any format, including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio, you grant ZC a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual licence to publish, transmit or otherwise use that content in our published materials, now and in the future and to attribute you, using the details you have provided to us, as the author/provider of that content.
2. ZC reserves the right not to use the content you submit.
3. You warrant that you have all of the necessary rights, including copyright, in the content you contribute, that your content is not defamatory and that it does not infringe any law.
4. You indemnify ZC against any and all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by ZC as a result of a breach of the above warranty.
5. You waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and use by ZC in accordance with these terms.
1. Users must not use this site for any purpose or in any way which is unlawful.
2. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom and India where applicable.
Terms and Conditions for the Supply of Your Content
1. If you send Content to ZC, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Please ensure you have read our information on recipe copyright before submitting Content to the Recipes or Blog section. Members found to be submitting Content copied from other sites or publications will have their submissions rejected.
2. If you are an existing member ZC and have previously submitted recipes or other Content to the Website, in return for ZC continuing to display that Content on the Website, you agree that these terms and conditions apply to that existing Content as well as any new Content that you may submit.
3. ZC will determine, at its discretion, whether to publish (or remove from the Website) any of your Content.
4. You acknowledge that ZC may use all intellectual property rights in your Content throughout the world, in perpetuity, without restriction and free of charge including publication of that material in hard copy publications or in electronic media, using your Content in advertising and promotional material for ZC and permitting others to do any of these and that any such use does not give rise to any obligation of ZC to make any payment of any kind to you.
5. You waive all moral rights in your Content and consent to anything which ZC (or any person permitted to do so by ZC) may do in relation to your Content which would otherwise be in breach of your moral rights.
6. ZC may edit your Content in its discretion.
7. On providing your Content to ZC for publication in any media, you indemnify ZC and its officers, employees, and agents against any damage or loss made against or suffered by any of those indemnified arising, in whole or in part, as a result of a breach by you of these terms and conditions.
8. You warrant that:
(a) you own your Content and all rights in relation to your Content; (b) you obtained your Content in a manner which does not breach any laws or the rights of any person; (c) your Content is accurate and reflects actual people and events and you did not digitally alter images or footage in any way to create your Content or impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; (d) your Content, your provision of your Content to ZC and the use by ZC of your Content, in each case as contemplated in these terms and conditions, does not breach any law (including laws relating to privacy, intellectual property and defamation) or the rights of any person; (e) your Content, at the time you send it to ZC, contains no virus or other code or material embedded in it which will have a negative impact on ZC’s services or infrastructure; (f) your Content is not being provided for a commercial purpose (including that you are not soliciting funds or promoting particular goods or services); and (g) you did not forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or SMS.
9. Members – Free and Premium using the Matrimony section of the website must ensure they provide accurate information. Any false information provided will result in your account being deleted and no refund will be provided. All payments made to Zoroastrian connection for premium packages on the Zoroastrian Connection Matrimony website are non refundable.
Each person using or accessing any part of the Website indemnifies ZC, its affiliated companies, and each of their directors, officers, employees and agents against any action, claim, loss or expense arising their use of the Website.
ZC does not exclude any rights and remedies in respect of goods or services under the law which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. However, ZC excludes all rights, remedies, guarantees, conditions, and warranties in respect of goods or services from your use of the Website whether based in statute, common law or otherwise to the extent permitted by law. To the fullest extent possible:
(a) ZC does not warrant the accuracy of the Content on the Website. The Content is provided to you “as is” and on an “as available” basis and on the condition that you undertake all responsibility for assessing the accuracy of the Content and rely on it at your own risk. All Content on the Website may be changed at ZC’s’ sole discretion and without notice.
(b) ZC will have no responsibility or liability in relation to any loss or damage that you incur, including damage to your software or hardware, arising from your use of or access to this Website, subject only to paragraph 6(d).
(c) ZC does not warrant that functions contained in the Website Content, such as hyperlinks, will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that ZC or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or bugs.
(d) Liability of ZC, for any breach of a term or condition implied by law, is limited at ZC’s discretion, to the supply of any service again or the payment for the cost of having any service supplied again. (e) You indemnify ZC and its affiliated companies, and each of their directors, officers, employees and agents against any action, claim, loss or expense which it incurs which arises from your use of the Website.
ZC does not accept any liability for loss or damages (including for any indirect, special, economic or consequential loss or damage) incurred by any person as a result of reliance on the Content or any other information incorporated into the Website by reference. This limitation of liability applies regardless of whether the loss or damage was caused by negligence or otherwise and whether or not ZC was aware or should have been aware of the possibility of such damage.
The Content is provided on the basis that all persons accessing the Website undertake the responsibility for assessing the accuracy of its Content and that they rely on it entirely at their own risk.
To the extent permitted by law, all other representations, conditions or warranties, whether based in statute, common law or otherwise, are excluded. Liability of ZC for any breach of a term or condition implied by law is limited, at ZC and its affiliates option, to the supply of any service again or the payment for the cost of having any service supplied again.
Recipes currently being published on the zoroastrianconnection.com Website (referred to here as the Website).
Blog (referred to here as Blog) licenses or owns articles published on the Website.
Should you identify a Recipe or article to which you have the right as owner, ZC requests that you contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This notice does not apply to recipes where there is an existing licence between ZC and Contributors.
Businesses registering on the website are not connected to Zoroastrian connection in any manner. Any problems arising out of doing any monetary exchange or business with the listed members should be at your own risk. Zoroastrian Connection will not be held responsible for any losses you may make.
Inappropriate Language and Use
The use of inappropriate or offensive language is not permitted on ZC whatsapp or Telegram groups, social media accounts or website. Inappropriate or offensive language includes, but is not limited to, any language or content that is sexually oriented, sexually suggestive, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, or contains racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind. Topics of discussion that are considered inappropriate on ZC will be deleted without prior notification. ZC reserves the right to ban a user at any time, without notice.
ZC will not tolerate users expressing forms of bigotry, racism, hatred, or profanity. This includes, but is not limited to, the use of punctuation characters or symbols to simulate swearing. ZC is designed to be accessed by people of all ages, and foul language will not be tolerated.
We encourage every user to treat every other user with mutual respect. Do not use the ZC chat groups, FB groups or Website to threaten, harass, stalk, or abuse others participating in any discussion.
ZC does not tolerate disruptive activity online, such as persistent off-color comments and postings or statements that incite others to violate this user agreement or participate in illegal activities.
If you are in doubt as to whether the Content you wish to post is appropriate, please contact the Administrator who can advise you on the issue. You can contact us via email at email@example.com
Member names and user information
We require members to fill the ZC registration information:
First and last name, Valid email address, Username and password will be auto generated and sent by email.
Failure to include the correct information outlined above will be seen as a breach of this user agreement.
Please refrain from choosing offensive names and never post a message under another person’s name or pretend to be another person. When commenting on ZC, your name is the only personal information that is displayed. Your contact details and email address will never be displayed publicly unless otherwise specified by you.
A separate registration is required for the Matrimony section of the website as that is a platform with a different purpose.
Important note: To avoid spam and unwanted communication you should always exercise judgment when revealing personal information about yourself when you post messages in public forums.
If the email you select is already in use you will be prompted to choose a different one. You should be aware that your name will be published anywhere you make a contribution to the Website.
Important note: Please think carefully when choosing your ZC name, as it will be published on the ZC Website and may be published in any extensions of the ZC brand or ZC properties.
Stay Inside the Law
ZC does not allow any illegal activities on its forum, Chat groups, Telegram, FB Page, FB group or Website. You cannot use the comments to publish, post, distribute, or disseminate defamatory, infringing, obscene, or other unlawful material or information.
Do not upload files or post messages that contain photos, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, rights of privacy or publicity or any other applicable law unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents. ZC is not responsible for any use of anything you say or post.
ZC does not allow posting or use of computer programs that contain destructive features such as viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or bots for the use of scrolling, showing multiple screens and other activities that can be disruptive to online communication.
No Spam – No Selling
Users must not “spam” through ZC. Spamming includes sending identical and/or irrelevant submissions to comments. To spam also includes misrepresenting the source of anything you say or post. Spamming is a serious violation of online etiquette. Users must not use comments as an advertising mechanism under any circumstances. ZC reserves the right to ban users at any time for spamming.
Please be advised that ZC reserves the right to ban a user at any time, without notice.
You are Responsible
You are responsible and liable for all your activities while participating in ZC groups or website. Remember that you are responsible for anything you say or post.
Once a post has been made live on ZC, unless it is brought to one of the moderators attention as being in breach of this user agreement, and is required to be edited or deleted, it is not a service we offer to remove users posts, therefore please consider your post carefully prior to making live.
ZC does not tolerate any argumentative, derogatory or hurtful remarks regarding companies or individuals. Any such remarks should be sent directly to the company or individual concerned and not posted on any group or forum. Any such remark deemed unacceptable will be edited or deleted without prior notification.
You are responsible for any actions you may take based on advice or information you receive online. Use your own good judgment when evaluating information provided through any comment, remember that the information provided could be from people of any age and experience level. The decision to conduct transactions with anyone is your own and you should conduct your own research prior to making any decisions.
ZC is moderated periodically, with any undesirable or inappropriate posts edited or deleted and kept on file. Any user(s) seen to be repeatedly in breach of this user agreement, will have their ZC registration locked without prior warning.
ZC does not and cannot review all information posted to the Website by users and is not responsible for such information. However, ZC reserves the right to refuse to post and the right to remove any information, in whole or in part, for any reason whatsoever or for no reason.
The material used in conjunction with the ZC forum and ZC Website may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of ZC (please email firstname.lastname@example.org). This clause includes (but is not limited to) recipes, articles, Matrimony section profiles, Businesses listed and user comments and posts. If the Administrator witnesses such reproduction; then legal action may take place as a result.
When sharing recipes to ZC, please be aware that they must be your own original work and not infringe upon the copyright of any other person or party. Please see our information on copyright.
Recipe User Ratings, Reviews & Comments
This user agreement also applies, where relevant, to the posting of user ratings, reviews & comments on ZC recipes. At the discretion of the ZC Administrator or Editor, user ratings, reviews & comments may be edited or removed due to foul language, spam posting, inappropriateness, etc. Breeches of this user agreement may result in Website users having their membership restricted or deleted without warning.
ZC may at any time republish user ratings, reviews & comments elsewhere on ZC or in any extensions of the ZC brand or ZC properties.
Disclaimer for all ZC Chat Whatsapp and Telegram groups:
Zoroastrian Connection Group Admins will organize get-togethers annually and members shall be intimated in advance.
If any members are interested in meeting each other through self-organized meetups may do so as well. Needless to mention, Zoroastrian Connection admins are not responsible for consequences, if any. Every member attending any meetings or doing any business with another member in the group, please do so at your own risk.
All members please note that you cannot circulate messages that are illegal, dangerous to national security, violate IT laws or are objectionable.
Kindly do not post other WhatsApp or Telegram group links on the website or anywhere on ZC. If you want other members to join your group please take their permission and send them the link in private.
Group Specific Guidelines –
These are the rules and guidelines for the Zoroastrian Connection Different Groups.
ZC Welcome Lounge – To welcome new members to ZC.
ZCs Community Information Exchange Group Guidelines – With an aim to have a healthy exchange of ideas and suggestions on various topics pertaining to different aspects of our lives.
ZCs Fun Group Guidelines – The purpose of this group is to have some fun, share inspiring quotes, jokes. There will be regular quizzes etc., with prizes to be won.
ZCs Matrimonial Guidelines – It’s a platform to connect with prospective life partners. In addition, members will receive support and guidance in the soul-searching process and courtship.
ZCs Professional Group Guidelines – This group is meant for networking and for professional and business growth.
ZCs History and Prayer Group Guidelines – To know about your history and share prayers with each other.
ZCs Women’s Wellness and Lifestyle Group Guidelines – Created so that women from all walks of life can talk it out.
ZCs Quiz and Games Group Guidelines – To challenge each other and play some games
In addition, there will be discussions around CV and interview preparations, career path growth, best business practices, success story sharing sessions and much more.
We also have country specific groups for Zoroastrians based in UK/EU, USA/Canada, AUS/NZ, Middle East and the Far East. This is for residents based in that specific country only and who would like to meet and interact with Zoroastrians residing there. This is a good way to help one another network and connect with each other.
It’s through the member’s participation, support and encouragement that we can aspire to grow. So please help spread the word.
We would encourage each member to pick the group that they find most relevant and suitable for their self.
Looking forward to connecting with all of you.
Please share our website with all your friends and family.
Reporting Undesirable Posts Or Users
To report undesirable posts or to bring to our attention users who may not be following the user agreement, please email email@example.com