Egg on Wafer or SaliWafer or Sali per eedu
It was Navroz today but due to Coronavirus everyone was self quarantined in the house and we couldn’t even order food nor go out for a nice dinner. Afternoon was sali marghi (Sali Chicken) but what about night? Nights we go out every year for dinner but due to Coronavirus self quarantined we could not go out. Mum had ordered wafers in advance so we can have a nice small self quarantined pre-dinner celebration at home with just us family. There were a 1/4 kg pack of wafers leftover so mum decided to make a very old classic which is a family favourite for ages.
- 5 tablespoon oil in non stick frying pan
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Half of 1/4 teaspoon red chilly powder (if you like spicy do not deseed and increase the quantity)
- Half of 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/4 kg wafer or sali (fried straw potatoes)
- 1/2 tablespoonful ginger garlic paste
- 1 small green chilly deseeded and chopped (if you like spicy do not deseed and increase the quantity)
- Half fistful coriander chopped
- 4 eggs beaten with a half of 1/4 teaspoon salt in a separate bowl
Mohnaz BalsaraMember of ZFC
Own a travel company called DeiaMo Paradiso. Have extensive deals in over 100+ countries. Love to travel and take tons of photograhs.