Chana ChaatCan be had for Breakfast, Snacks, Lunch, or Dinner.
- 1 cup raw black chickpeas (kala chana)
- 1/3 cup chopped tomato
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 small deseeded chopped green chilly (if you want more spicy do not deseed and add more chillies)
- 2 tablespoon chopped coriander
- 1 teaspoon chaat masala
- 1/4 teaspoon rock salt (kala namak)
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried mango powder (amchur)
- Half of 1/4 teaspoon red chilly powder (if you want more spicy add more chillies)
- Half of 1/4 teaspoon salt or as per requirement
- Lime juice of 1 small lemon
Mohnaz BalsaraMember of ZFC
Own a travel company called DeiaMo Paradiso. Have extensive deals in over 100+ countries. Love to travel and take tons of photograhs.