Onion Tomato Cheese UttapamCheese optional
We buy extra cheese because my 8 year old niece loves it but its 02 May 2020 and lockdown has been extended once again and niece is still at her maternal grandfather\'s house and neither can she come home nor can I reach the cheese to her. So had Amul Cheese block that would expire in about 25 days and with no end to lockdown there was no guarantee so we decided to finish the cheese block rather than save it and let it expire. So we had a late evening tea and early dinner together with Onion Tomato Cheese Uttapam.
- 80 gms urad dal
- 1/2 inch finely chopped ginger
- 1 tablespoon refined oil
- 250 gms idli rice (or even kolam rice would do we use kolam rice)
- 1 finely chopped deseeded green chilly (if you like spicy do not deseed and increase the number of chillies)
- 2 small or 1 medium finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or as per requirement
- Oil for frying
- 1/2 block grated Amul cheese (either use mozzarella or cheese spread or any other cheese) (optional)
Mohnaz BalsaraMember of ZFC
Own a travel company called DeiaMo Paradiso. Have extensive deals in over 100+ countries. Love to travel and take tons of photograhs.