Vegetable sandwichCourtesy - Mohnaz, Ably assisted by Deia Balsara
- Green Coconut Chutney Ingredients
- 1/2 cup grated Fresh Coconut
- 1/4 inch Ginger
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Green Chilies deseeded and chopped (if you like it spicy you can keep the seeds as is and increase the amount of chilies)
- 1/2 cup chopped Coriander Leaves
- 1 tablespoon Roasted Peanuts (If you are allergic to nuts you can remove this)
- 1½ teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 4 tablespoons (1/4 cup) Water
- Salt half of 1/4 teaspoon or as per requirement
- Green Coconut Chutney Method
- Take grated coconut, ginger, garlic, green chilies, roasted peanuts (optional) and salt in a small chutney jar of a food processor or grinder.
- Grind them together until medium coarse texture.
- Add coriander leaves, lemon juice, and water.
- Grind again and make a smooth paste. Add more water if required to get the desired consistency and mix well. Transfer it to serving bowl.
- Green Coconut Chutney Serves 6
- Simple Potatoes as Sandwich Filling Ingredients
- 2 medium potatoes cut in small squares or triangles
- A pinch of Turmeric Powder
- Half of 1/4 teaspoon of mustard seeds
- Half of 1/4 teaspoon of salt or as required
- Oil for sauteing and tempering mustard seeds
Mohnaz BalsaraMember of ZFC
Own a travel company called DeiaMo Paradiso. Have extensive deals in over 100+ countries. Love to travel and take tons of photograhs.