Green Coconut ChutneyCourtesy - Mohnaz, Simple All Purpose
Take grated coconut, ginger, garlic, green chilies, roasted peanuts (optional) and salt in a small chutney jar of a food processor or grinder. Grind them together until medium coarse texture. Add coriander leaves, lemon juice, and water. Grind again and make a smooth paste. Add more water if required to get the desired consistency and mix well. Transfer it to serving bowl.
- 1/2 cup grated Fresh Coconut
- 1/4 inch Ginger
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Green Chilies deseeded and chopped (if you like it spicy you can keep the seeds as is and increase the amount of chilies)
- 1/2 cup chopped Coriander Leaves
- 1 tablespoon Roasted Peanuts (If you are allergic to nuts you can remove this)
- 1½ teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 4 tablespoons (1/4 cup) Water
- Salt half of 1/4 teaspoon or as per requirement
Mohnaz BalsaraMember of ZFC
Own a travel company called DeiaMo Paradiso. Have extensive deals in over 100+ countries. Love to travel and take tons of photograhs.